None of those below support peace…
- All of the below are registered as candidates for U. S. President in 2020
- Michael Bennet (D), a U.S. senator from Colorado, announced that he was running for president on May 2, 2019.
- Joe Biden (D), a former vice president of the United States, announced that he was running for president on April 25, 2019.
- Michael Bloomberg (D), former mayor of New York City, announced he was running for president on November 24, 2019.
- Pete Buttigieg (D), the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, announced that he was running for president on January 23, 2019.
- Roque De La Fuente (R), a businessman from California, filed to run for president on May 16, 2019.
- Tulsi Gabbard (D), a U.S. representative from Hawaii, announced that she had decided to run for president on January 11, 2019.
- Amy Klobuchar (D), a U.S. senator from Minnesota, formally announced she was running for president on February 10, 2019.
- Deval Patrick (D), a former governor of Masschusetts, announced he was running for president on November 14, 2019.
- Bernie Sanders (I), a U.S. senator from Vermont, announced that he was running for president on February 19, 2019.
- Tom Steyer (D), founder of Farallon Capital Management, announced that he was running for president on July 9, 2019.
- President Donald Trump (R) filed to run for re-election in 2020 on January 20, 2017.
- Joe Walsh (R), a former U.S. representative from Illinois, announced that he was running for president on August 25, 2019.
- Elizabeth Warren (D), U.S. senator from Massachusetts, announced she had formed an exploratory committee on December 31, 2018. She formally announced she was running for president on February 9, 2019.
- Bill Weld (R), a former governor of Massachusetts, announced that he was running for president on April 15, 2019.
- Andrew Yang (D), an entrepreneur and author from New York, filed to run for president on November 6, 2017.
None of the above are acceptable candidates. All of them, to one degree or another, endorse Israeli attacks on Gaza and dozens of expanding corporate-American wars about extraction, exploitation and extortion. This is not working.
The International Green Party just Swept Europe and is growing in leaps and bounds in cities around the globe… There are Greens in every state of the union, by November the International Green Party in America could control the vote and determine the course of this nation and the planet. War is the problem and peace is the cure.
Endless wars for profit are counter-intuitive, unsustainable and already bankrupting the
The Real Green Party New Deal is about Peace, People and a healing planet
“Our generation is on the verge of the most profound catastrophe the human species has ever faced. “Death threats to the living earth are coming from all sides. Water, sunlight, air and soil are all threatened.
… When Eskimos of the far North begin to experience leukemia from atomic radiation and Eskimo mothers’ milk contains crisis levels of PCBs, we must recognize that every organism on the planet is threatened..”
“Available economic, educational, and military data indicate that, when it comes to U.S. global power, negative trends will aggregate rapidly by 2020 and are likely to reach a critical mass no later than 2030.” The only way to ameliorate this progression is by shutting down dozens of American wars about extraction.