Agitate, Educate, and Organize ~OO~

Chump Trump in Charge

This is not about me or you. This is about facts.


81% of America did not vote for the “Don”, D. J. Trumpster.

74% of eligible voters in America did not vote for Trump.

Simple math.

Trump won the electoral college with votes from approximately 26 percent of eligible voters. Hillary Clinton also received votes from approximately 26 percent of eligible voters. 48 percent of eligible voters, however, abstained from voting for either Trump or Clinton.  In other words, 74 percent of eligible voters did not vote for Donald.”



Donald John Trump is a racist.

“Our analysis shows Trump accelerated a realignment in the electorate around racism, across several different measures of racial animus—and that it helped him win.”

Trump does not read.



Trump has no training for the job of president.



Trump is involved with organized crime.

Trump’s bankruptcies have cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars.


Trump is too stupid to be president.

Trump is hurting everyday people

“Here are just a few of the ways in which the Trump budget makes clear that any promises he made to look out for struggling Americans and ordinary working folks were nothing but empty rhetoric to win a campaign.”


Here’s a list of 29 things Trump has done so far that cater to big business at the expense of ordinary Americans:


The six-month verdict on Trump: A fraud, a liar, and quite possibly an idiot



“It is likely that six months from now, we will have similarly settled on the near-universal acknowledgement that the president is, in fact, not merely a liar but suffering from a more severe mental impairment. What we will do about it is still up in the air, but it seems clear that the day is coming.

“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”

Langston Hughes


The Wordsmith Collection: Writing & Creative Arts

Contact us via,

Please support Alternative Media and Education

and other real news resources…peace5

Together we make a difference.

Thanks for all you do.

Join the Revolution!

2 comments on “Chump Trump in Charge

  1. Pingback: Obama, Osama, Trump and the CIA |

  2. Pingback: Born to lose… ~OO~ |

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Follow me on Twitter

Follow on

peace, justice, freedom, solidarity, unions, revolution, resist, organize, educate, agitate


Flickr Photos

Follow on
%d bloggers like this: