Agitate, Educate, and Organize ~OO~
“If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
― Malcolm X
Do not be fooled by mainstream media bias and lies.
Two well-recognized independent media options are:
● but these may not be the best.
Here are several independent news sources that do not accept advertising, corporate funding or or government funds:
Democracy Now ( democracynow.org/)
Independent Media Center (indymedia.org)
World News (wn.com)
● The Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) is a nonprofit investigative organization that focuses primarily on exposing the influence corporations have on public policy.
CMD publishes their main website PRWatch.org
● foreign news sources (in English):
● These organizations are nonpartisan, nonprofit groups whose purpose is to bring truth to politics:
● The Institute for Public Accuracy recently created ExposeFacts.org
in an effort to “shed light on concealed activities relevant to human rights, corporate malfeasance, civil liberties and war.”
Concerned with the current assault on the First, Fourth and Fifth Amendments, their mission is to bring to light facts the public has a right to know.
source for some of the above:
Help Improve the Media
If you would like further information regarding improving the media or would like to help reform our mainstream news, the following websites will show you where to begin:
Please support Alternative Media and Education
and other real news resources…
Together we make a difference.
Thanks for all you do.
Join the Revolution!